Skip to main content

PlayStation 20th Anniversary Custom Wallpaper

Hello!

It's a whole year but I still did one. Lool
It's not too late to say Happy Anniversary once more, right?
I just wanted to make something new so I put together two PlayStation 20th Anniversary wallpapers.


4K ver.



1080 HD ver.




I feel like this is turning into a PlayStation blog.
You can only get these here for now (yay exclusives!) To download, just click the image (new tab if you don't want to get lost) and save it as your own. And yes, PlayStation and it's logos and such belong to SIE. It's on the wallpaper too (legal stuff). I don't own any of this stuff.
The gray version was done to resemble the 20th Anniversary limited edition PlayStation 4 console itself. However, I made the white first.
The button engravings you see are re-engineered symbols from PlayStation's official wallpaper. Just like the other pattern, it is stitched manually. I paid a lot of homage to the original wallpaper and theme from PlayStation.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy these and show them to your friends! ^∆^
Don't forget to shout out @beaniedude114 on Twitter (if you want to, really. I won't force you...)


Oh yeah. I just watched IGN's new PS4 review. Go check it out! It seems people still consider the new PS4 an upgrade when Sony has always sang another tune.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Edge

image from hongkiat Microsoft Edge is... not perfect. It's good, don't get me wrong. It's nowhere as bad as most people say or would think it is. But given its competition, and everyone's main rival, Chrome, Edge has had quite a battle to fight, even still with the upcoming switch to Chromium. Having debuted in 2015, Edge pretty much started with an uphill battle. It's predecessor, Internet Explorer left a bad taste in most techies' mouths over the years, becoming the butt of memes and jokes about being slow and having its sole purpose being to inevitably download Chrome.  But Edge is NOT IE. And, while I'm at it, I'll defend Internet Explorer just a bit. Let's be fair, a clean, not weighed down by a million toolbars IE actually works well enough to get some work done. Edge, is not an amplification of that sentiment, however. Edge is a new direction; the right direction, more or less. With its host of amazing features and tricks, Microsoft E

Spotlight: Character Design - Tetsuya Nomura

  After going through the internet in recent weeks and getting stressed over some details of Final Fantasy XV and it's reception, I set out to write a Defense of Nomura post. TWICE. However, I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to say that hasn't already been said by others, nor how to say it without being the ultimate fanboy. Furthermore, I started to question myself. As an aspiring character designer, why do I even like the art of Tetsuya Nomura? What about it makes it so, "interesting." In truth, I'm just going to wing it while listening to Jpop. Hello. If you've been to this blog before, I take it you've seen my last post was Christmas 2016. Truth is, my computer died and the replacement is also nonoperational until I get a replacement HDD. So, I've busted out my beloved HP Chromebook 14 and instead of watching anime or YouTube videos, I've decided to do something a bit more constructive. Tetsuya Nomura is well known as the creat